We Need To Talk About Our New HR Role. It’s A Game Changer!
If you have HR experience, like dressing casually and want to be part of one of the most prestigious and fastest-growing gym manufacturing brands in the world, then read on…
So, who are we? Watson Gym Equipment are a globally recognised manufacturing company based out of Frome, Somerset who are looking to expand their team with the recruitment of an HR Professional / Generalist.
To become part of our driven team, previous HR experience is essential, although a certified HR qualification is not necessary. This will be a very proactive role, if you are a self-starter, driven by progress and able to manage your own workloads then we could be a perfect fit.
The new team member will be working to help level up our current HR procedures which include the following:
- Reviewing contracts in place, amending where necessary and ensuring all employees have up to date contracts in system
- Recruiting new staff for growing workplace by filtering CV’s and working with site managers to ensure potential candidates are suitable
- Updating and Maintaining procedures
- Keep up to date training matrix for relevant staff.
- Maintaining leave charts for all employees
- Ensuring appraisals for each employee are conducted in line with company requirements
- 1stpoint of contact for any employee queries of an HR matter
- Provide assistance for any grievance / disciplinary procedures
You are few questions away from potentially the coolest job of your life
All applications should provide a CV and cover letter explaining why this role would suit you:
Job Type: Full-Time
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Subsidised gym membership
Hours: 39 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent