Watson Gym Equipment is fast becoming one of the best places to work in the area. With perks such as free gym membership, company events every three months, extra holiday, company discount, a state of the art machine shop, modern offices and a company that encourages its employees to lead healthy lifestyles.
If you are interested in working for one of the World’s leading gym equipment manufacturers and becoming part of a rapidly growing company please get in touch NOW!
GLOBAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Application Deadline: 01/08/2022
We’re looking for someone who not only has a passion for gym equipment and training but also a career in sales with a great ethical company. You will be talking to customers daily and helping with lots of enquiries regarding products. Order values can range massively from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of pounds, but all must be given the same high level of service no matter. You may need to talk to multiple departments regarding requests from a customer and after training you will need to understand the manufacturing process to be able to provide the best service and total transparency with your customers.
Although most leads will be inbound and come in through several means of communication like, email, telephone or social media: You will be expected to get your own leads through reaching out to new customers or going through our previous custom database to hit targets.
A big part of what we do here is customisation. We manufacture all our equipment in house, so being able to do this allows us to customise our equipment like no other company. You need to understand what is possible and speak to management to get the correct prices for this work. You will then need to be able to confidently relay that information on the customisation to our production team.
(Full training will be given)
- Manage incoming enquiries, leads and sales
- Place orders on our system management software
- Arrange production for your customers orders to be made
- Match payments with customers orders
- Liaise with operations and logistics for dispatch.
- Assist with web order processing
- Answer incoming calls to the sales office
- Being able to deliver on any promises to customers
- Find new leads
- Hit targets month on month
- Ensure all customisation for any products is managed fully too customers spec.
- A key part of this role is being able to create & build a relationship with a customer
- As we deal with customers from all around the world, sometimes you might be required to do some work outside work hours.
- Be confident in explaining the shipping process once an order leaves the HQ in Frome
Skills and attributes:
- Independently motivated
- GREAT COMMUNICATION
- Enviable work ethic
- Good telephone manner
- Follows instructions
- Interest in strength training/Gym Equipment
At least one years’ experience in a form of sales role is essential.
Progression available within the company for the right individual.
Salary dependent on experience.
In return for your skill and passion you’ll get:
- International travel
- Bonus Scheme
- Exclusive private trips
- Modern offices based in beautiful rural location
- On site Gym free for Staff
- Free parking on site
- Holiday entitlement at 28 days a year (this includes the annual UK Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days after 2 years of service.
- Company meals and nights out
Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm
Friday 8am – 4pm
There will be some work required outside of these hours.
Please Note: Only applications with a cover letter outlining why your skills make you a good fit for this role will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]