The most effective tool for improving deadlift technique and weight!
In the US they call this the Vert Pull. It is essentially a platform that facilitates ‘russian box deadlifts’ to be performed, but without the hassle of using a bench held down by dumbbells etc.
No more awkward setting up gym equipment to perform box deadlifts.
The Benefits of this are:
- Lightweight / Easy to move.
- Small footprint / Space conscious.
- Adjustable height bar to suit all sizes (the key is to have the bar right in the middle of your calf)
- A great tool to teach the start position of the deadlift.
- Acting very much like a ‘coach’, helping you to find the optimal leg position and an effective vertical shin angle ensuring you can create significant hamstring tension.
Jack Lovett (Spartan Performance) two-time British Natural Strongman Champion and World Natural Strongman competitor – “personally I consider it an invaluable tool for deadlifters of all ability and experience but especially so when teaching beginners and those new to barbell technique.