Animal Dual Stack Shoulder Press
£2,995.00 – £3,070.00 ex VAT
- Independent, converging arms for ultimate feel and maximum muscle fibre recruitment
- Adjustable angle backrest for the perfect angle depending on your shoulder movement
- 2 x 110 kg weight stacks
- Super heavy duty yet compact design & footprint
- The ultimate selectorised shoulder press
- Lifetime warranty
Sick of using shoulder presses machines that not hitting the right spot. Look NO further!
Does this sound like the Shoulder press you’re using at the moment?:
- 80 kg weight stack in total just not enough weight?
- Start position not giving enough ‘pre stretch’?
- No contraction felt at end of the movement?
- Hurting your shoulders by not hitting the right area
- Don’t waste your time and energy using a second rate machine!
The Watson Animal Dual Stack Shoulder Press is the best selectorised, seated shoulder press you’ll ever use.
The Watson Animal Dual Stack Shoulder Press features:
- Independent, converging arms supported by 25 mm flange bearings + a counter weight for absolute smoothness.
- 2 x individual 110 kg weight stacks giving a total resistance of 220 kg!
- Perfect handle placement.
- Adjustable back rest to change the angle slightly so you can adjust it perfectly to your range of movement at the shoulder. Perfect for any should injuries.
- Heavy duty construction to handle any amount of abuse you can throw at it!
0% Finance available for UK.
Apply now and receive a decision in minutes.
|Cash Price (£)|
|Deposit to Pay (£)|
|Monthly Payment (£)|
|Loan Amount (£)|
|Total Amount Payable (£)|
|Number of Monthly Payments|
All orders outside the EU are subject to import tax/duties & customs clearance.
We have no control over these charges. Please contact your local tax office for further information.
Orders shipped outside EU
Once your order has been manufactured and dispatched from Watson HQ, you will automatically be assigned to an agent who will help you to clear your shipment when it arrives. The contact details of your agent can be found on the Bill of Lading. You will receive this once we have received confirmation that the ship has actually set sail. You can also use the information on the Bill of lading to track your shipment. If you have your own agent that you want to use to clear your shipment, that is fine, please send us the details at the time of ordering, or at least one week prior to shipping.
USA Customers Only
You will need a customs broker to help you clear your shipment. You cannot do this by yourself. If you do not have one that is fine, we can put you in touch with a customs broker that we use for all of our customers in the States that do not have one. A power of attorney will need to be set up so that they can act on your behalf and help you clear the shipment.
Please note: We simply cannot ship anything to the States without this being in place. Failure to get this sorted ahead of time will effect shipping times.
Import Tax & Duties
As you are ordering from outside the UK there is not VAT on your order. Once the goods arrive at port there will be import taxes / duties and customs clearance costs that must be paid for by the importer of goods before the shipment can be released and delivered. These costs are not included in your shipping quote. We have no control over these costs and they vary country to country. Usually a small percentage of your total order value. For further information please contact your local tax office.
Once import tax and duties have been paid, your shipment will then get released from customs and become available for delivery. The shipping agent assigned to your shipment will be in contact with you to arrange a suitable delivery time. If you do not hear from anyone after you have paid customs charges, please do not hesitate to call your agent listed on the bill of lading, or contact us and we can chase it up for you.
Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours which can vary country to country. If you need a specific time window for delivery please let us know at the time of ordering, there will be an extra charge. All deliveries are made to kerbside ONLY. It is your responsibility to unload the equipment from the delivery vehicle therefore you will need to arrange a forklift to unload. It is also strongly advised to have a few extra hands to help you unload and move things into place. Depending on what you have ordered, we may be able to ship on single pallets therefore a forklift is not required. Single Pallets can be unloaded via tail gate which is on the back of the truck. It will still then be your responsibility to move the items into place.. If you are unsure whether your order/delivery requires a forklift, please enquire.
Our customers Reviews
Leave a review
choosing the perfect fitness equipment?Contact Us